Thursday, October 3, 2019

Not sure how and when to start

Hi, this is my first post on r/loseit after a long time of lurking. It’s wonderful to see so many glorious people doing great things for their health and happiness!

I myself am struggling. I am 5’1” and 220 lbs, my all time highest. I have joint issues, mental health issues, and fertility problems due to my weight, and I want nothing more than to be healthy and happy in my own skin, but I’m terrified.

It feels like food is one of the only things that makes me feel better anymore. Every time I “diet”, I do extremely well for a few days, maybe even a week, before I get depressed and binge eat until I feel disgusting again. I feel like I can’t get over this mental hurdle.

Has anyone overcome this type of situation, and how? Any tips to make my weight loss journey easier?

submitted by /u/alygator666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/350QD9X

No comments:

Post a Comment