Thursday, October 3, 2019

Just want to share in the only place I can that I’ve reached a goal weight I thought was impossible

I’m a 5’5 female and was 156 at my heaviest. Today I stepped on the scale and for the first time since middle school the number was under 130. I still feel overweight but I keep punching the numbers in and I’m starting to believe it when they say I’m not.

I know it doesn’t sound that drastic but I honestly was in a really fucking dark place 15 pounds ago. People really do treat you differently when you’re thinner. I still have a lot of body issues and I’m terrified I’ll gain it all back but I am really starting to feel pretty. I can’t tell anyone I know irl about my weight loss because I don’t want to trigger anyone who might have an ED and I don’t know it but I thought this might be the one place I can share.

If someone had explained CICO to me sooner my life would have been so much easier.

submitted by /u/thesunindrag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pC0QJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment