Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Had a bad day and wondering if there is a way to negate the calories

Normally I have no problem with allowing myself cheat days where I eat at my maintenance or slightly more. However, yesterday my intake was much higher than I am comfortable with. I drank a lot of wine (like 500 calories of wine alone) and once I was drunk I stopped caring about calories and ate almost an entire regular size bag of Cheetos (like 1000 calories worth of cheetos). Plus everything else I ate prior to drinking the wine, it’s looking like a bad bad day.

I am very short and not very active so my TDEE is only 1400 cals.

If I restrict calories today and basically fast all day, does that negate the calories I ate last night and will it help me be on track for the week? Or should I just eat what I normally do (1000 cals per day)? I don’t know much about weight loss aside from CICO. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

submitted by /u/babardook
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MkgzoA

No comments:

Post a Comment