Tuesday, October 8, 2019

First day at the gym

Some months ago I saw a post about a guy that conquered his fear of going to the gym. When I read it, I was so motivated to do the same, but I was very very scared to go alone.

Today was my first day at the gym, I had never set a foot on one so I was nervous. A friend joined me on my weight loss journey and came with me, that really help me go through it. Now we have committed to go 4 times a week in the morning before our lectures and classes start. I'm thrilled, even though I'm still a bit afraid.

I hope this post can help anyone who is struggling or nervous to go to the gym. Don't worry, nobody is watching. Everyone in there is so absorbed doing their stuff they'll probably won't notice you.

submitted by /u/1KindheartedGirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AWr4sZ

No comments:

Post a Comment