Tuesday, October 8, 2019

I just couldn't do it...

So this week I'm dog/house sitting at my moms while she is enjoying a birthday get-away with my step-dad. As I don't have a vehicle I had to make sure to bring all of the things I would need such as clothes, food, toiletries, etc... Well the one thing I forgot was my scale. I know, it's a weird thing to "forget" but I've been on my weight loss journey for the past 6 and a half months losing weight the entire time. I weigh myself twice a day, ever day. No matter if it's a week day or the weekend. Once in the morning, and once in the afternoon.

I do a combination of OMAD, CICO, and what I call Cheato-Keto (a day of eating a little more than I normally do of carbs then back to no or very little carbs). I'm a habitual binge eater. Whatever is in front of me, or is a snack food will be eaten in one sitting.

So what couldn't I do? When I forgot my scale at home I told myself I wouldn't worry about it and that I would simply look forward to it as a challenge to just do the diet I've been doing these many months and then when I finally got back home see how much, if any, weight I had lost. Well just four days in to the week, I lost to my anxiety at not knowing how much I weigh. So on the way back from work today I had my ride stop by my house on the pretense of forgetting something and picked up my scale to bring back with me. I hadn't realized just how scared I am to go back to where I was in weight.

As of weighing myself just a while ago, I've officially lost 101 pounds. I've gone from 369.7 pounds on March 27th to 268.8 pounds on October 8th. But now I'm fearful that when I get down to my goal weight, 190, I'll be too scared to get off my diet to transition to maintenance and exercise.

submitted by /u/Atear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30ZSqJ4

No comments:

Post a Comment