Tuesday, October 8, 2019

NSV: Before and after pictures help! (In moderation)

Just wanted to make a small, celebratory post because I'm seeing some of the effects (... affects? I should know this) of my effort today.

My weight loss has been kind of slow as I navigate my unhealthy eating habits and damned sugar addiction, but I'm trying to be patient. Every week I try to see what I can improve or what I can try that's new to work into my routine. I'm going to try adding a couple gym days next because I think it will allow me to meet myselin the middle with discipline and my desire to snack a bit sometimes-- usually by the end of the week I've gone about 800 calories outside of my seven-day goal, so I figure instead of fighting myself constantly I'll just make myself earn those calories by buring them off preemptively. That, and I miss running, so I want to try to train myself back into it.

Anyway! Despite my slow loss, I'm finally noticing some (albiet small) changes. My stomach is noticeably flatter than in my before pictures, and I've got a little bit of waist coming back that I'm really feeling. My body shape is naturally curvy, so I'm happy that my shriking waist is starting to make my hips look like an actual asset again. I rarely get these days where I feel content with my progress and good about myself, so I wanted to post here to memorialize it, lol.

Weight loss is hard and frustrating, so when you have days that make you feel like you're acing it, write them down and remember them! They may end up being even more motivating than before and after shots.

submitted by /u/yikes0000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/324aOlK

No comments:

Post a Comment