Monday, October 7, 2019

Has anyone seen a dietitian or nutritionist? Did it help?

Hey all

I'm feeling a bit down because I feel like I've been busting my gut over the last few months to make healthier choices, only to wind up fatigued and angry because I'm bigger than when I started. In fact I'm the biggest I've ever been.

I went vegetarian for non-weight reasons, but I really tried to make sure I was eating 'good' vegetarian foods like vegetables and eggs rather than anything highly processed. I felt great at first but four months in and I'm just tired, find it hard to stay full, eat constantly and I've piled on a few extra kilo despite all the exercise I've been doing. I've always been a hungry person, even when I ate meat, which has been a problem for losing weight because I constantly feel like I'm starving.

I guess I was wondering, has anyone talked to a professional as part of their weight loss journey? I was thinking of seeing a dietitian. I feel like I just tried so hard and failed so bad, and I don't want it to happen again. And I'm sad about the idea of going back to my old level of meat consumption (though I have decided I am happy to eat some meat occasionally). But I also don't want to waste my money. So I wondered if others had seen professionals, and if it was helpful. Thanks!

submitted by /u/aurelia_86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pSwCT3

No comments:

Post a Comment