Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hey guys, looking for some advice here.

So I used to be very in to weight lifting about 6 yrs ago. I recently just got into it again and have been going to the gym every other day doing upper and lower body workouts, except this time I'm doing so from a position of being quite overweight. I'm 6 ft and 270lbs and I wanna shed this weight off down to 200 in about 4 to 5 months. Opinions on how I can do this without losing muscle but gaining muscle instead? Currently I eat three meals a day. One 4 ounce pork chop with a 1 cup of asparagus stir fry for breakfast, 1 chicken breast/fish for lunch and then another pork chop with a half serving of veggies and half serving of fruit for dinner. My concern is that I feel I'm not getting enough protein for my recoveries and that I'm risking losing muscle mass. Also, anyone know of any good ways to prevent excess skin from weight loss? Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

submitted by /u/Calmdown92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Vuq0WH

No comments:

Post a Comment