Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I am currently 224lbs and want to be at 164lbs. Please help me. [M21 180cm]

So I have been dieting(consuming less than 1700cal every day) and exercising (20 min cardio + 90 min weight training ) for a month now and have shredded some fat and weight. But i am very impatient person and due to very slow rate of weight loss i feel very very bummed up. I want to lose 60lbs in 6 months. Can you guys give me tips to reach my goals And to stay motivated.

I hate myself and want to love myself again. I want to be my own best self. Please help me.

I am Indian and vegetarian,so if you guys have diet tips which you can share, it will be awesome.

In 2 months my sister is getting married. And I have to lose a significant amount of Weight before that to get over myself and be their for my family (also to look good and hit on a cool girl ;) ).

It's my first post guys..... So please help me out.

PEACE

submitted by /u/Darkus_27911
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2o6cMmF

No comments:

Post a Comment