Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Is eating breakfast or lunch necessary?

I tend to never eat breakfast as it makes me super nauseous and rarely eat lunch due to my antidepressant which tends to make me feel less hungry.

I've lost quite a bit of weight due to this recently but some people are telling me it's not healthy to not eat 3 meals a day. I just feel that I finally have a sense of control when I eat as I used to have a problem with stress/binge eating. I also feel like I shouldn't eat if I don't feel hungry.

Does having 3 meals a day make a difference for weight loss? Is breakfast truly the most important meal of the day?

Offhand question: When is a good time to stop eating? (Dinner no later than 8?)

submitted by /u/Good_Doggos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MAGycD

No comments:

Post a Comment