Saturday, October 19, 2019

I hit my lowest weight in 12 years, weighing the same as when I was 21!

It feels great to have reached this goal, finally, after 3.5 month of losing about 0.9 kg per week (very steadily).

I am 81.3 kg right now. IN 7-10 days I expect to hit the 79.x kg. Then I will be lighter than I ever was in my twenties and thirties! I have been wanting this for so long, I am happy that I am really doing this for myself now!

I look forward to being done with this journey. I estimate that I need another month to reach my goal weight. Fortunately, my life is much more fun and relaxed than ever, so I expect the time to pass quickly. I have lost 15 out of the total 20 kg I wanted to lose, so I have already gone most of the way.

When I am done losing weight, I look forward to not having to create a deficit and thus have more energy. I will learn to cook better, and eat healthy meals, and I will exercise more. Being light makes me much faster at triathlon and ice skating, and much better at climbing. So, I look forward to doing that more.

Also planning to do a good fitness routine. I have a schedule now for the coming 6 weeks. I wish to build 5-10 kg of extra muscle. So, I won't be bored.

However, will not go overzealous with that. If I live an enjoyable and healthy lifestyle, than good things will come!

Will also take care of my inner self. Meditating, letting go of my past, getting rid of every unnecessary source of stress, listening to my own needs and pursuing my dreams in a balanced way. I think my weight gain was mostly due to emotional eating and a loss of desire to take good care of myself due to mental issues, so if I take good care of my inner person than I expect to be able to never have to go on a weight loss journey ever again (perhaps lose 1-2 kg every now and then, but that is nothing :P).

I hope you are doing great as well! All the best!

submitted by /u/enlightenedphoenix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oV9FOT

No comments:

Post a Comment