Saturday, October 19, 2019

Losing weight when you have stuff going on

Hey! I lurk around here, mainly because I'm inspired by everyone's commitment and achievements.

I wanted to ask for advice about losing weight when you have Stuff going on in your life. Have people put their weight loss on hold while they're focusing on other goals, or dealing with personal difficulties? Or have you found a way to keep going, and if so, how?

In my case it's a little bit of everything. I want to lose the 10 pounds I've gained this year (I'm 145, 5'4, F). It just feels so hard to focus on it. Firstly my depression has flared up pretty badly, which makes everything difficult and it's just generally hard to get my stuff together enough to eat right. I usually work 9.5 hr days. I'm learning to drive as a mature learner and I'm putting a lot of time into it because I want to be able to drive asap. And then there's some family stuff I don't really want to talk about on the internet.

I've been thinking of putting my weight loss goal on hold until things calm down. But maybe that's weak? Or maybe it's not as hard as I think and it's the depression brain telling me I can't do it? Idk, would welcome advice on whether to start or wait a bit.

submitted by /u/aurelia_86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oZlFir

No comments:

Post a Comment