Friday, October 11, 2019

I’m literally quite losing it!

Hey everyone!

Like some of you, I’m on a weight loss journey. However, there is one thing that is bothering me: the scales weighing. Let me explain. I recently purchased a scale to measure each morning my weight situation, so far so good right? Except there is one detail that is frustrating me immensely: the weight doesn’t seem to come off according to the scales. To be clear, I have a Medisana PS414 brand scale. Well, it keeps giving me the same weights every few days. For example:

  • it’ll give me on October 3rd weight X and three days later the same weight;

I tried weighing heavy objects, like exercise weights and it’s somewhat accurate (depends on how quickly you place them together etc)

So now my question is, is it me who isn’t losing weight at all or is it the scales?

submitted by /u/ExoticTissue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33i8Myg

No comments:

Post a Comment