Wednesday, October 2, 2019

I'm trying.

My first post on here. I just started my weight loss. I am 28 (f) with a semi active job ,(lots of walking) and I am 210lbs. It's the biggest I've ever been, and I do not like myself this way. I used to have a very good metabolism and ate breakfast burritos and pizza lunches with takeout dinners constantly when I was younger. I realize I can no longer do that, and my past has really affected my relationship with food. I am on day four, logging food and counting calories and I already want to quit. I feel so hungry all the time, and healthy foods... do not taste super good. I already have the quits, and am unsure how to push myself through this quitting mentality. I love food so much. :(

submitted by /u/Meekasqueek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pqHvLD

No comments:

Post a Comment