Wednesday, October 2, 2019

When did people start commenting?

In the early stages I didn’t feel like I lost any weight. Despite the scale showing a difference and downward trend, I still felt like I looked the same in the mirror. In total I’ve lost 17 pounds so far. SW 153, CW 136.

It wasn’t until I lost 14Ibs when people started to comment on my weight loss.

At work, no one comments. So, I was convinced it was unnoticeable.

Then suddenly the comments came flooding in quickly. Friends I didn’t see since August 17, started commenting about my weight. To them, they felt I lost a lot of weight. One commented that if I lost anymore weight I would be too thin. Despite this my BMI is still in the healthy range of 24.1.

But generally the comments were positive and lots of you look really good type of comments. One senior guy even commented how I look so much younger. He seemed quite puzzled and kept staring at me for a very long time.

submitted by /u/Nikitastar2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2prksQP

No comments:

Post a Comment