Friday, October 4, 2019

In desperate need of a weight loss buddy

Hey, peeps!

Last autumn I lost about 20 pounds, but since then the only thing I have lost is motivation. Actually, I have just lost and gained the same 5-10 pounds for a year (not included the first 20). All of my friends are skinny af, and I don't really feel comfortable talking about my weight and weight loss with them. I really need a weight loss buddy, someone to hold me accountable, because I'm amazing at talking myself into eating crap "just this once" or "one last time". So if someone out there is in need of weight loss buddy too, please dm me and we can cheer for each other! I'm super nice, I promise.
Oh, and I'm 26 F, 5,5', 225 lbs.
Hope this is allowed! (and if it's not, I hope someone dm's me super fast)

Also, all of you are doing great! Keep it up, folks, you're amazing and you inspire me so much!

submitted by /u/welldangdoubledaddy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oVLoYt

No comments:

Post a Comment