Friday, October 4, 2019

I Created Milestone Rewards for my Goal

Hi there! First time posting here.

I created Milestone Rewards for my weight loss goal and wrote my goal down for the first time. Tired of telling myself I will lose weight "when life settles down a bit." Ain't no chance of life settling down and I'm just going to do this!

For some context, my weight has always been all over the place. It's been especially bad in the last three years. Going into 2017 I was 180lbs, chasing this same goal of 170lbs. I fell off the wagon during the holidays and never got back on. I'm currently 235lbs, 5'9", and 26 y/o.

I've had good success in the past with an IF routine of 24hours/24/hours and Whole30 diet with some liberties taken for long-term sustainability. I've never done Keto but am looking into it.

Here is my Goal:

I will weigh 170lbs. (~77kg) by March 1, 2020

And here are my Milestone Rewards:

215lb. - Dinner Date

200lbs. - Solo Day Trip

190lbs. - New Tattoo!

180lbs. - 2 new pairs of pants and 2 new shirts for work

170lbs. 2 more pairs of pants and 2 more shirts + a fancy haircut and beard shave.

I will be posting to r/progresspics and will be updating this post. Thanks for the motivation! :)

submitted by /u/rawbee3d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Vfauhh

No comments:

Post a Comment