Friday, October 4, 2019

I’ve lost some weight but now I have mood swings and cravings

Hello all!

I am at a halfway of my weight loss journey, having lost almost 10kg from where I started. Last Wednesday I weighed 64.8kg and as planned previously I decided to have a 2 week break from weight losing.

The break has not, however, gone very well. Last Friday me and my boyfriend bought some ice cream and candy and it felt absolutely amazing to be able to enjoy a lot of it as I was clearly in a deficit. However, after it it has been incredibly hard to control my sugar cravings. Like I have just been eating all the chocolate available and oddly enough the cravings are the worst at the morning. And now I have, once again, no idea how to get back to losing. I have approximately gained maybe 1kg in a week + water weight.

Another problem is that I am afraid that I might be developing some kind of a mental problem and I don’t know if it’s related to what I eat but at least I know my mood swings are very bad. During the first half of the day I typically feel very anxious and even depressed but in the evening I am really happy. Expect yesterday when I was anxious the whole day.

This harms my weight loss quite a lot too as I tend to be physically very active when I am happy but when I am sad I’d rather just not do anything (Imagine!)

I also know something is wrong with my body because I have had a quite annoying constipation for two weeks now and I am also missing my periods. I was so stressed that I even did a pregnancy test but luckily that was not the problem. I am also sleep deprived and quite lost in life I guess.

Anyway, I really don’t know what to do now. Just wanted to let this out. Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/sonjadeliina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/352D8Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment