Monday, October 21, 2019

Looking to lose 40-50 lbs in 6 months

I'm a 15 year old male currently in high school, I measure at ~6 foot and I currently weigh around 210 lbs (15 stone). I'm looking to shred at least 40 lbs within 6 months (hopefully i'll reach my goal in April).

I'm tired of living like this. I used to be 217 lbs in mid 2018, I lost ~14 lbs by the end of that year and gained back up to 210 lbs because of personal issues that led to depression.

I do moderate exercise in PE Tuesday and Friday every week but I also attend a boxing club/camp/whatever you want to call it every Tuesday and Thursday and the workouts there are pretty intense.

My main problem is what I eat. I eat two eggs on two slices of brown toast for breakfast, rarely eat lunch in the day (because I don't like school food. However I will start taking a banana to school with me in the mornings for lunch) and for dinner it's random because my dad isn't the best at cooking. We'd usually eat seasoned chicken breast with wholegrain rice and the occasional domino's on Saturday.

I'm looking for advice, mainly on what I eat because I've heard and read that it's not all about exercise and that diet plays a huge factor on your weight loss. - Keenan

submitted by /u/JemappelleJeff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2W2xuAg

No comments:

Post a Comment