Friday, October 11, 2019

Loose skin

I have a question for you that have lost weight and know about the aftermath. I'm an active 18 year old that has worked out every day for the past 15 years of my life basically (sports). For some reason, even though I've given full effort and tried my best at everything and also not been eating bad throughout my life (my brother is skinny for example). I'm on a weight loss journey atm and I was wondering if any of you know anything on excess skin/loose skin. My goal is to lose 30kg/65 pounds or so- I'm 18 years old and 6 foot. I dont weigh obnoxiously much and I'm kind of fit for my weight if I'm going to be honest, as well as having minimal stretch marks.

Was just wondering if anyone has been in the same situation as me, people tell me that I won't have any loose skin because I'm in good form and also young so my skin will evolve if I don't rush into losing all the weight in 3 months.

Thanks beforehand.

submitted by /u/caben06
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IGCUvs

No comments:

Post a Comment