Monday, October 14, 2019

Lost over 60 pounds, just want to celebrate with someone

I went from 260 to 200 in 7 months after a pretty big lifestyle change. I left a toxic situation and became a travel nomad. Shopping for clothing used to a challenge because plus sizes were hard to find in different parts of the world. Now less so. It really hit me that I lost weight when I was trying on clothing at H&M. Even size XL was big on me. I never even bothered with the Young folks section (divided) because it only went up to a size L. Well, I tried on a bunch of size L jackets and they actually fit with room to spare. It hit me that I had lost enough weight to fit into these places I used to automatically overlook. It's inspired me to continue my weight loss journey. I went from a size 24/22 to a size 12 and it's amazing. It feels like it just happen overnight.

submitted by /u/lostandfound3324577
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VFmysp

No comments:

Post a Comment