Monday, October 14, 2019

My progress so far, staying patient and consistent.

http://imgur.com/a/pLXMDbu

Was about 315ish in that first picture and now I am 215ish with about 40 more to lose, the last bit is the hardest but I have already completed 75% of the weight loss time to finish this and get the last 25%.

I have never had a girlfriend, been rejected because of my weight, got denied at theme parks and did the walk of shame in front of many people laughing to them selves. I was not able to fit in the back seat of cars with 3 people so I always had to sit shotgun, broken chairs because of my excessive weight, and many other 'negative' experiences due to weight issues, but that's been erased now due to losing weight. The benefits of what you get for losing weight are endless, you can't think of them all, so I encourage to to be the best form of yourself and don't give up a couple of days, or a week in, keep going, get what you want. I was overweight all my life I am 27 now, don't let time slip away, we are only here on earth for 700,000 or so hours, it's not long at all, don't look back on your life and say I should of lost the weight sooner, or changed your bad habits. Stay away from feeling regret and remorse and accomplish your goals, write them down and check mark them make mile stones.

Just thought I would give a little advice but be patient, stay consistent and you will get what you want.

submitted by /u/Festival-of-Light2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MeafA3

No comments:

Post a Comment