Sunday, October 13, 2019

Scale doesn't reflect weight loss

I have a question: I've (26F) been regularly tracking my food on and off (by "off" I mean sometimes I take a break for special weekends or holidays) for quite awhile now, and have definitely lost inches - I look better, numerous people have asked me if I've lost weight, I can now wear clothes that I couldn't before, etc. HOWEVER, the scale hasn't changed in quite awhile, or I'll lose 1 lb then gain 1 lb or bounce back and forth. But I've decided to just keep going, even though I'm not seeing the scale move, because I'm seeing other results and tracking helps me balance what I eat daily. I'm still curious though, Why doesn't the scale move? Any thoughts? It's frustrating not seeing the scale move even after a great week of tracking and staying under my limit - I just want to lose a bit more - but I try to just not think about it. FYI I'm only 5'1, 136ish lbs, I work out (nothing crazy, usually light cardio and/or basic weights 3-6 times a week depending on how busy I am). I'm currently averaging around 1200 cal per day, trying to get protein in daily and eat decently healthy (not much processed food, lots of veggies/fruit). Thoughts?

submitted by /u/sunshine959
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35vVgJk

No comments:

Post a Comment