Sunday, October 13, 2019

Starting over again. Again. Need motivation. What made losing weight “stick” for you?

43F/SW 161/CW 161/GW 135. Hi All. I know this is going to sound ridiculous. It’s ridiculous to me. I feel like I start this weight loss thing over and over again. Sometimes multiple times a week. I’ll be all excited and then sabotage myself. Repeatedly. My husband and I have 3 daughters and both work full time. Free time is a limited resource at our house so I use that as an excuse a lot. I was in the best shape of my life five years ago, after my third child. I was a stay at home mom and went to the gym and lifted. I never felt better. But now that the kids are older and I’m working full-time again, I feel like all we do is rush and I don’t work out. I know I just need to make the time. I hate that my clothes don’t fit and that I wake up in the mornings feeling gross after eating junk before bed. I want to do better. Just wondering if there’s anybody else out there who stopped and started what feels like a million times. How did you finally make it “stick?” For nutrition and work out? And what did you do? I’ve tried Keto and that’s not a fit for me. 😢

submitted by /u/5StripesFan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nEcP90

No comments:

Post a Comment