Saturday, October 19, 2019

Tips for staying on track PLEASE?

Hey!

So I'm a university student on a weight loss journey (aren't we fucking all?). Last year I lost around 20lbs while at school (eating ~1600 cal/day, working out 4-6 days/week) and then gained it all back when I went back to live at my parents' house over the summer break.

It's super easy for me to stay on track when I'm at school because I'm in complete control of what I do and don't eat -- if there's something I know I'm going to binge on, I just don't buy it and the problem is gone. I only make exactly the portion of food I'm going to eat and no extra for seconds. My schedule is firm. It just works.

When I'm back at my parents' house though, everything is thrown off. There's always everything the fat girl inside me wants to eat -- cheese, cookies, WINE, ice cream, and at every meal my mom makes enough for each person to have seconds (which I can't resist). Every time I go back there it's like I'm in highschool again and I remember how I got fat in the first place.

So anyway, that was my long winded way of asking: Does anyone have any tips for staying on track/not bingeing when you're out of your normal routine (and every fattening food you could possibly want is right in front of you in huge quantities)?

submitted by /u/tryingtolikemyself
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J3IDvw

No comments:

Post a Comment