Thursday, October 17, 2019

Using diet soda as a crutch?

I'm a 6'4" 23 year old (M) that started at 355lbs and am now sitting at 346. My goal weight is ~220-230 and I've had success in the past dipping down as low as 285 using diet soda as a crutch for weight loss. Before I was 21 I was well on my way to losing a massive amount of weight, then once hitting drinking age my weight skyrocketed out of control again.

Anyway I'm trying to cut out drinking as much as possible, and when not I'm using resources like getdrunknotfat.com to try to stay within my daily cal goal. My question is how does the loseit community feel about using diet soda as a crutch for weight loss? I'm currently consuming a relatively large amount of diet soda per day to combat my cravings for both sweets and beer. I'm truly not concerned about the synthetic materials that could do potential long term damage, because my obesity will kill me long before then.

I appreciate any and all opinions.

Add on question: My SO lost a dramatic amount of weight in highschool doing a "clean" diet and she's on her way to start again soon alongside me. Does anyone have any advice about people in relationships that have very different approaches to weight loss?

submitted by /u/Drekkful
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MORcvj

No comments:

Post a Comment