Thursday, October 17, 2019

WHAT HELPED ME WITH MY WEIGHT LOSS

Hey guys,my name is Mark. For years i’ve been struggling with my weight. Growing up I was always the top percentile for weight at my yearly checkups with my pediatrician. Any way I’m not here to talk about that now. I’m here to tell you that even if you’re struggling with weight loss you CAN and WILL do it! I lost 80 pounds and have been living my best life ever since. My college professor once told me whatever you want to do, you must surround yourself with. I took this priceless information to heart and I set out determined to loose my weight. I found health blog/website called healthy-freak.com. This was how I surrounded myself with motivation. From articles on healthy foods to make all the way to video tutorials of exercises and how to perfect them. I immersed myself into this fitness and healthy world by reading as many articles as I could. I read all about exercises, and how to properly execute them. The food recipes were delicious as well as healthy. But by just getting involved with my goals and wanting to explore and learn about how fats, proteins, and lipids are used up by my body or how cross fit has benefited some people, it not only motivates myself, but it gives me the knowledge to really be in charge of my own life. This helped me so much with my personal weight loss. I was learning while I was loosing. A great compromise. I hope this motivates some of my fellow peers to really study up and get involved with this new lifestyle. If you wanted to start following a healthy fitness lifestyle blog/website there are plenty out there. My personal favorite like I mentioned above is Healthy-Freak.com Thanks again for reading my story. I hope I motivated some of you. Keep grinding! -Mark M

submitted by /u/CoochieGoblin87
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35K3Cx0

No comments:

Post a Comment