Thursday, October 17, 2019

A little help needed.

For the past month, I have been eating 1,200 calories ( i log and weigh all my food). Until recently, I have discovered the TDEE Calculator and found out that I should really be eating 1,514 calories based on this information:

Age: 27

Weight: 149

Height: 5'4

BMI: 25.9

Activity level: Light Exercise - I am currently doing C25K and trying to implement weights/strength training on days that I am not running. According to my apple watch, I burn a minimum of 300+ cals daily and I do not eat my calories back and I drink anywhere from 96 oz- 1 Gal of water daily.

Saying all this, the weight loss journey has been so slow. I am trying to stay encourage, but could i have been doing something wrong like under eating? (but by no means do i ever feel famished, fatigued or lethargic). Should I bump my calories up to 1500? Not sure if this matters, but I am also a vegetarian and I started at 150 lbs. I am pretty healthy without any medical issues aside from asthma. Thanks!

submitted by /u/itslitfit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IYpR8V

No comments:

Post a Comment