Thursday, October 17, 2019

CW : 260 Lbs GW: 200Lbs

Hello, Im a 19 year old guy looking to lose approximately 60 pounds. I am currently 260 lbs unfortunately. I've always tried to start a weight loss journey but I keep breaking it about a week into it. Ive decided to make a post to try to hold me more accountable to reach my goal. If you're interested in how I plan to do this : I want to eat around 1500 calories a day and workout 4-5 days a week. I am a current student learning computer engineering so I obviously need to find that balance between school work, work, and working on myself. If anyone has any idea of some good low calorie meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, or dinner that would be great.

Date Starting: October 18th, 2019.

Hope to comeback in 2 months to just explain my (hopeful) positive change.

submitted by /u/yahmed32
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MqBqbc

No comments:

Post a Comment