Thursday, October 3, 2019

Using my plant wishlist to meet weight loss goals

Not sure how much of an overlap there is here between plant people & people wanting to lose weight, but I saw this idea in one of my plant groups and wanted to share it! I lost ~40 lbs between winter 2017 and summer 2018, fell off the wagon hard and gained some back that winter. I'm still at 25 lbs lost, but the feeling of "failure" from gaining back lost weight (again) has been keeping me from having the confidence to get back on the wagon.

I'm really into plants and have 13 rare, expensive plants that I want but can never bring myself to drop so much money on. I feel too guilty. I've made a deal with my husband (he doesn't care if I buy these at all, it's a principle thing for me) that for every 10 lbs I lose I can buy one of these plants. I'm only looking to lose 80 more lbs at most so I will probably switch over to every 5 lbs towards my goal weight. I am super motivated to "earn" my dream plants!

I made a wishlist with pictures to look at when I need motivation

submitted by /u/MCashnasty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31JtLKh

No comments:

Post a Comment