Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Weight vs Height isn’t everything

I’m sure this is obvious to most of you already, but it’s something I’ve been struggling with mentally on my weight loss journey.

I am 5’ 3” and everywhere I would go to calculate my BMI was telling my target weight is 104-127 pounds. Now even when I was at my lowest weight in high school when I felt healthy it was never 127 pounds. The lowest I got was 130. Well I went on a site that takes body frame into account as well and since I have a larger frame than most I should be shooting for 24.9% BMI which is 141 pounds for me! Which seems much more reasonable to me and gives me more motivation to keep going since I know where my end goal should actually be.

Basically everyone’s bodies are different and you should trust your instincts on what you think is healthy for you.

submitted by /u/thegoob14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2puiFdN

No comments:

Post a Comment