Wednesday, October 23, 2019

What a 30 pound difference makes, suoer happy with my progress

254 lb vs 220 lb: https://drive.google.com/file/d/171I2Jx_Th1T7B49sADN3uQ0x5QYm42x9/view?usp=drivesdk

I know its not much yet, but im happy. My goal is 150 lb so i still have lots of work to do! Im just feeling good now because I'm starting to see my figure, with all this hecking fat, i had no idea what my figure was besides round. This is just pushing me even more to keep shedding pounds!

Im surprised at my stamina increase, i havent even lost much, and standing has been less painful. This is amazing, my entire life i have been struggling and no diet ever worked for me, and ive never lost more than five pounds before gaining double.

My advice for anyone struggling, is just stop the fancy diets. Now. I didnt cut out any food, all i did is count calories and macros. 1500-1600 calories a day, no restrictions other than that. If you restrict yourself, once the diet is over, and start eating food you deprived yourself of, you will gain it all back. With calorie counting, you'll never have to worry about that, only maintaining balance. Also, there's a point where your weight wont budge. Thats when you bump up the calories for a few days, then bump back down. Metabolism will get to work again, and you'll keep listing weight as before. Also, water is very important. I am notorious for not drinking water, I'd go days without it simply because i forget, but I've made an effort to drink water and it's definitely helping lots, i notice a difference. It reduces bloating, and of course it's cleansing.

This is a really good way of losing weight for me as someone who cant find the time to exercise daily. Due to medical issues that get in the way, sometimes i physically cant exercise for weeks, but that doesnt halt my weight loss. That's why i love this, because it doesn't feel like a diet most times. Though when it does, i just remember, hard work pays off, and its worth it. Sure, cravings are a thing, but holding off and not giving into them is a great feeling and just motivates more. It's okay to give in though! Not the end of the world.

Exercise tip: Have fun with it. I incorporate a lot of silly things into exercising since i need lots of mental stimulants to keep me from forgetting what im doing. This includes... turning on Spongebob while doing cardio.. Blasting music and such. Just a tip for people with racing minds. If i don't do this, I'll literally forget im exercising and just stop midway and become confused. So this seems silly, but yes i frequently put on Spongebob or music to so i can focus. Singing helps too. Anything that can be done at the same time as exercising.

Well, those are my somewhat useful yet strange tips! I really hope someone finds this helpful.

submitted by /u/Evaura
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33VtbK6

No comments:

Post a Comment