Wednesday, October 16, 2019

What were some interesting things you've noticed after losing a significant amount of weight. Any advice for someone trying to lose about 45-50 pounds?

What are some things you've noticed after losing some good weight that isn't bad but just never crossed your mind or never thought you would gain from the weight loss like some added bonus?

I'm 17, male and 5'9 currently weigh at 215 and my goal weight is 165-170. I've been trying to lose weight for a while it's been at least 2 years. I started at 240, went down to 218 and thought it was good enough for a break which ended up lasting up until now. I'm just seeking some motivation, trying to hear people's stories so I could better from them, also I need some advice, tips that helped you stay on track.

I've been going to the gym lately and it would help if someone can direct me to a program that you have used specifically more to cut weight if it's for both cutting wait but maintaining, gaining muscle I'm also fine with that but whatever helps me get to my 165-170 goal the quickest is more preferable.

Also how long would do you all think it would take for me to lose 45-50 pounds. I play sports a couple times a week, go to the gym a lot of walking just trying to get a rough estimate.

submitted by /u/losingweightfolks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BiLUCV

No comments:

Post a Comment