Thursday, June 4, 2020

5 years in, 0.8lb difference

Unfortunately this isn’t the story of how I’ve maintained the same weight for 5 years now. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. In a previous post I stated that my weight loss tracking graph looked like a mountain range. I’m sharing this screenshot of it because it was around this time 5 years ago that I fell of the wagon in regards to weight loss. I’ve had a couple more attempts but nothing else has come close to where I am now. I started at 350 lbs on January 1st of 2015 and I’m currently 350lbs again. On January 1st of 2020 I was 398.4 lbs. Even though this year has not been ideal in any sense, I haven’t let that impact my journey. I’ve got 5 years of mistakes to learn from and more discipline and motivation than I’ve ever had before.

submitted by /u/Tafylgu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UasgmG

No comments:

Post a Comment