Sunday, June 14, 2020

Anyone have odd mouth/throat dryness problems after weight loss?

I've recently dropped around 55lbs over the course of 5.5 months and have noticed that I wake up with a sore/dry throat every morning without fail. I also need to go to bed with a bottle of water or I can't even fall asleep due to dry discomfort in my throat. This has never been an issue before until I hit the 35-40lbs lost mark.

The odd thing is, I used to snore some when I was bigger, but I've officially stopped for nearly 3 months now. I also have greatly upped my water intake since starting my weight loss in January which I assumed would prevent issues like this.

Anyone have a similar issue or advice?

submitted by /u/BumbledBoy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ed3fyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment