Tuesday, June 16, 2020

CICO @ 1200; weight loss stalled for 2 months.

29 F, 5'6"

SW: 96 kg, CW: 89 kg, GW: 70 kg

Hi guys!

I need a bit of reassurance from everyone because I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged. I started doing CICO at 1200 about 3.5 months ago, as well as cycling, approximately 40 miles a week in 5-6 short sessions.

There was no noticable weight loss for the first month or so (which is the time I usually give up) but I kept at it and suddenly found that I had lost almost 5 kg in the span of 2 weeks. It was weird, but I figured hey-- Ive been expecting it, maybe this is just how my body works.

Well the thing is, that was 2 months ago. I've been trying to be patient for another drop or maybe things to become a bit steadier, but... still reads the same. Looks the same. Same measurements, especially around my waist which makes me less inclined to believe its just building muscle.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did I fuck up my metabolism by going too low? Is that even real??

I keep telling myself to just keep going but a part of me is really starting to question if I'm doing something wrong here. I know this is a question you guys get like a thousand times a day but basically I'm openly asking for reassurance lmao please validate me.

submitted by /u/sflage2k19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N142Hh

No comments:

Post a Comment