Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Dating related to fat loss

M/18 5’9” SW:240 CW: 185 GW: 148

When I started my weight loss journey I did it for the wrong reasons. I wanted to get back at those that made fun of me and prove to myself and them that I was good enough and worthy of love. I’ve had a bad history when it comes to dating. People telling me that I had a nice face but wouldn’t date be because of my body, or they like me but would never think about sleeping with me. It was hard as a teenager growing up and seeing all your friends get attention while you just sat and watched it even helped them get with people you found attractive, but I digress. Recently I’ve been feeling really lonely, I’m happy with how I look and where I am. I’m proud that I put my health first and am starting to learn to love myself. I had a dream where I was with someone and it felt amazing but when I woke up I was alone. It kind of triggered me and I felt like eating my feelings but I didn’t.

I guess what I’m trying to ask is... has anyone taken a break from dating and/or hookups while they lost weight?

submitted by /u/roadtosixpack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XOzPBw

No comments:

Post a Comment