Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Fat loss Journey starting today at this very moment. I have been going through ups and downs since January

Hi, I am a 24 M from India who has been regularly training for 3 years. the only down point is that I cannot control my eating habits at all which has led to a weight loss plateau. Also, I haven't reached my desired goal yet. so there are times when I think I have figured it all and can work towards my goal but what is stopping me is my eating habits and I cannot control hogging over food. So I have resorted to Reddit for the constant motivation and I would be posting daily updates regarding my workout and the nutrition involved. I hope you guys will motivate me to strive towards my goal and keep me going in this tough time both mentally and physically.

xx

submitted by /u/farzaanj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hxacgi

No comments:

Post a Comment