Friday, June 5, 2020

Help!

I (M/25) am recently-separated and need some serious motivation and help. Last year I weighed 280lbs, dropped to 250lbs, and plateaued after my daughter was born. With quarantine, a pending divorce, and figuring out my life now I need to make a change since I am back up to 260lbs.

My whole life I have been overweight. However, I played sports and was needed the extra weight to be successful. Last year I felt like I dropped a lot of water weight. I can see my muscles, I can see some definition peaking through the fat. However, I have never been able to push past this point in my weight loss journey.

I am my own worst enemy. I love food. I can eat cleanly for 3-5 days, but after that I crash. Then I tell myself "I will be good again on Monday". How do I push past that? I hate myself after I binge eat or indulge.

I am not really sure how to use reddit and to be honest I am only on here because I was googling Weight Loss Stacks. Any help, motivation, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/chrisgr25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MwrJqC

No comments:

Post a Comment