Wednesday, June 17, 2020

I did it.

Been a little while since my last post, and just like I and other people said, my progress slowed down as o got closer to my goal weight of 190 pounds. But nothing, not even quarantine, was going to stop me. 278 days and 110 pounds after I started my weight loss journey, I’ve finally made it to my goal.

I’m so incredibly happy. I never doubted that I would reach my target weight, but it’s so gratifying to have finally done it. I do still have a bit of pudge in the stomach area, so I think I’ll be shooting for a bit lower. I don’t have a definitive number yet, maybe around 180, but I know that I want a flat stomach.

It’s not impossible. It can be done. Never stop believing in yourself. Don’t let any setbacks keep you down. Keep pressing on and persevering, and I promise you that you can achieve your goals. I believe in you.

submitted by /u/UnboundRelyks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fB87yk

No comments:

Post a Comment