Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Tips/advice for losing that last 5-10 pounds?

I'm a 18 y/o, 5'4" female and I started my weight loss in Sept. 2019 (SW: 141 lbs). From then until Mar. 2020, I lost ~2 lbs/month (141 to 130 lbs) from dieting. Since then, I lost 5 lbs (CW: 125 lbs). As for my lifestyle, I'm a college student with a part-time job, so I don't have much time for physical activity, but now that we are in quarantine and on summer vacation, I try to follow workout videos and exercise for 5 days/week (~45 mins/day).

I know that I have healthy BMI now, but I still want to lose more body fat (especially in my thighs and belly), tone my body, and reach my goal weight of 115-120 lbs. Some suggest intermittent fasting, but that is just my norm since I eat my first meal after 12pm and finish dinner by 7:30pm daily. I try not to eat anything between meals besides fruits or yogurt, and I don't drink anything besides milk and water.

Does anyone have any tips for how I can achieve my goal to lose that last 5-10 pounds? Will it be better for me to focus more on exercising or dieting, or should I pay equal attention to both? Should I be eating more of one type of food over another? Please tell me any tips/advice/experiences you've had; anything helps! Thank you so much!!

submitted by /u/winterstorm813
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hCyg1k

No comments:

Post a Comment