Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Is this in the right subreddit?

So, I follow this for weight loss inspiration. I am overweight and am getting back on track, however, I wanted to just vent about my sister.

A few years ago, she was severely underweight and under the influence of heavy drugs. She had dark circles under her eyes and I could see almost all the bones in her body. She always said her goal was to be skinny.

During the past year, she got into one of the best relationships of her life. Now, she is sober, has meat on her bones, and all the curves. I’ve never seen her happier. (She even told me her thighs touch!)

I just wanted to express the happiness I have for my sister and her recovery to being a healthier version of herself. In a way, she is motivating me to be the better version of myself, and I am grateful.

Like I said, this may be the wrong subreddit, but she is my motivation for #loseit.

submitted by /u/ValhallaPrincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Cl7Jpr

No comments:

Post a Comment