Saturday, June 6, 2020

I ran 4 times this week!

I run pretty slow for a medium active person (6.45/km around 11 min mile?) so i know it’s nothing to most of you here. honestly it is the first time i really committed to running. most of the time i run because of school training commitments but i’m starting to enjoy this routine (although i wanna die on a run cause i’m tired af) but the post run feeling feels good! I am an athlete myself (not running related) so i really want to instil some discipline in myself during this whole quarantine :) running helps me take my mind away from all the negativity and distracts me (by exhausting me lol)

i also want to lose weight so i’ve been eating in moderation. during this quarantine, i do some light weight training (no gyms) and cardio (wasn’t as much as this week)

I hope i commit to do this more often in the weeks and months to come. I can’t believe i actually ran by myself, FOUR TIMES this week itself. i hardly feel proud of myself so this is something big to me. i hope i get past my weight loss plateau 😭😭 (64kg in 2019, lost to 59.5kg (my lowest) in mid 2019 and i recently put on 1kg) :(

submitted by /u/thereisnthleftinme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y5kfQU

No comments:

Post a Comment