Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I walked my first mile by myself!

Hi, I’m new to this sub and just getting back into weight loss. I weigh a lot and even though I know this sub won’t judge, I still don’t want to really share it. Anyways, my sister is living with us for the summer and she’s really into fitness and has always been in shape. I’ve been going on walks with her and her dogs because she has been encouraging me a lot, and doing some work outs at home every day. Today I completed my first mile on my own though! After doing nothing but sitting around and going to school, and struggling heavily with depression and on and off with eating disorders, I’m so proud of myself for starting this and I feel like this is a great start. I know that’s an easy and casual feat to most, but I’m just proud of myself and wanted to share!

submitted by /u/taylurrrsweightloss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U93Qtx

No comments:

Post a Comment