Wednesday, June 10, 2020

I'm finally back to my pre-covid weight!

I realized partly through the social distancing isolation that I'd started gaining weight rapidly due to stress eating and lack of exercise. I broke into the 160's for the first time in a long time and I felt really awful. My highest weight ever was 180 right after giving birth to my third child and I never want to let myself inch back up there.

So on May 18th I started logging my calories and trying my best to stay at 1200. Sometimes I went above to 1400 and a couple of days I went up to 2200 because I stress eat but the majority of the time I stayed at 1200.

I stepped on the scale today and I'm at 155! I know this isn't a huge amount but I have always really struggled with weight loss and 5lbs in 23 days is fantastic for me!

Since I'm doing so well right now, I'm going to keep going and try to get down to 145 :)

submitted by /u/hcconn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cP7j7b

No comments:

Post a Comment