Sunday, June 14, 2020

Lose weight while make baby?

41F 172cm SW96kg / CW73kg / GW65kg

I'm about to get pregorwnt with baby #2. I went into my first pregnancy fat and came out fatter. I'm going into this one at BMI of 24.5 aka normal (yay!) and I admit, I'm a bit frustrated at rhe thought of a 12 month pause in my journey.

I'd like to hear from other women whose weight loss journey included a pregnancy. Did you keep losing? Switch to maintenance? How did your energy levels hold up?

Anything you can share would be good. Obviously my baby's health comes first, none of what gets written here constitutes medical advice, I'll be speaking to my dietician and my doctor. I just want to also hear from you, my wonderful community of fellow losers.

submitted by /u/boopbleps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37sANqk

No comments:

Post a Comment