Thursday, June 18, 2020

Losing too much weight too fast?

I'm female, 26, 5'3, SW 235 CW 155 GW 130. About two months ago I'd been at a plateau and stayed around 165, this last month I'd broken it was was continuing to lose at 1-2lbs a week eating 1500 cal a day. I have a very active job and losing 1-2 lbs a week has been the norm for me when I'm losing. The past week however I have dropped 5lbs and I'm not feeling well at all. Im still eating between 1500-1700 calories and I'm afraid to increase my intake but I'm to the point of losing a pound a day which I know isn't healthy. Has anyone else had this happen to them and what did you do to get back to a more normal weight loss? Durning the plateau 1500 was maintenance since I was out on FMLA and wasn't as active however now that I'm working again my tdee still is saying 1900 is maintenance for me so 1500 shouldn't be causing this much weight loss.

submitted by /u/Skybear215
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eeONq5

No comments:

Post a Comment