Saturday, June 6, 2020

Trying to lose weight- any advice/tips?

I am 6’2” 15F and I weigh around 200 pounds

I start band camp in just over a month and I want to lose weight and be healthy for that so that I can be more active and not get as tired easily. I’ve been eating extremely healthy, no breads/pastas and a low/none processed sugar intake. I don’t drink sodas or eat a lot of sweets to begin with.

I’ve been swimming for a few hours each day and the other thing that’s been happening is muscle gain. I do want to be strong and have muscles, but I want to lose the fat first. I have a muffin top and flabby arms. The flab has been going down but it’s taken a very long time, meanwhile my biceps and quads are huge with just 2 weeks of swimming.

While I realize that I’m still growing, I want to be healthy and not have fat around my midsection.

Any advice or weight loss tips would be greatly appreciated :)

submitted by /u/metal_mmmmm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h1xvi7

No comments:

Post a Comment