Friday, June 12, 2020

Trying to lose weight. Busy schedule. Overweight.

So for a few months now Ive had this routine ive mashed together to try and lose some weight. I try to do it every other day. Will this help me lose weight? I feel like I can only invest 30-45 mins every other day due to other commitments like university. What do you think of the workout? any changes? tips?

Heres my routine (3-4 reps) - 10 inclined pushups, cant do normal ones yet - 10 squats - 5 burpees - marching on the spot 20secs - 10 “sidewalk” jumping jacks (knees cant take the jump so much) - 20 mountain climbers - 10 to 20 sec plank (about as much i can handle)

I have noticed some weight loss, jeans have gotten looser. But I feel like progress is very minimal for the amount of time Ive been doing this. I try to “eat well” as much as I can. And i know everybody’s body is different. But any pointers could help

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/andu252
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XSTsIO

No comments:

Post a Comment