Thursday, April 1, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1 / Sign Ups!

Hello losers,

So sorry I'm such a bum! I'm fighting the song & dance of mental health & dying technology. New device is en route so hopefully less interruptions. Please feel free to wrap up here too if you like, March ran screaming by! Onto the business!

For the newbies to the sub reddit, please start here, so much good info!

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/quick_start_guide https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

And hey, maybe it’s not a bad idea to review them anyway to you returning conquerors. I do occasionally to remind myself of the basics.

Here’s what we do in the DAC my friends!

This is the sign up post (and day 1) to outline your goals, weight loss, self care, creative, whatever keeps your motor going.

There will be a daily update post for you to chime in about how day whatever is going!

At the end of the month, there is a wrap up post to reflect on the progress you made or didn’t make & what you learned. Learning is progress my friends!

We try to foster a supportive, caring place to discuss the actual day to day of deficits & counting & caring so much about how we fuel our bodies & lives. So be kind, interact if you like & hopefully you feel supported by the internet version of a push up bra! Leading by example, here I go!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & report here even if I don’t like it: This is triggering for some people & I respect that approach too. I need it for accountability or I will do dumb stuff. X lbs this morning, X lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1800): This is way harder than it used to be, I can’t lie to you lovely folks. I’m in that daily grind with you all.

Exercise 5 days a week: This is mostly habitual. I would like more intensity & strength training workouts, but I’ll be honest, if I’m not getting enough cardio my mental health becomes a real cesspit so fast. This is mostly a part of my mental health medicine ritual. X/X days.

Self-care alone time & ten deep breath cycles a day: This could include journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket, nonfood rewards etc. and it turns out I need to be breathing more. I’m noticing that I need actual no people time more than I have been letting myself have. This is because some of my other habits have slipped & for my own sake I really need to be mindful.

Try a new recipe once a week: I need some new meal prep ideas, I’ll share if you all have any suggestions. If you haven’t taken a gander at Budgetbytes, some of my more favorite recipes came from that site. X/4 weeks.

Write 1500 words a day 6 days a week: A new goal, I know what craziness is this? This is a personal goal to work in with some of the other habits built to support my mental health. Also a productive way to cycle through the mental garbage & work in some quiet alone time into my days.

Do a mindfulness exercise and express gratitude: More of the same maybe but it's become really important in my journey. I do have so much to be grateful for.

Your turn kids! Tell us about your day 1 & your goals!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cEMY7I

No comments:

Post a Comment